Sailfish Point - HR Assistant (posted 11.20.2018)
Paychex, Inc. - HR Generalist (posted 11.19.2018)
Gehring Group - Benefits Administration Specialist (posted 8.18.2018)
LF Staffing - Staffing Coordinator - Sales (posted 6.26.2018)
Sailfish Point - HR Assistant
Sailfish Point, a private, member-owned community on Hutchinson Island, has an opportunity for a dynamic Human Resources Assistant to join our team!
This position provides the Human Resources department with accurate, efficient clerical and administrative support services. Job functions include, but are not limited to:
· Front line person for the Human Resources department.
· Creates packets for new hires.
· Process new hire paperwork including background checks and drug tests.
· Ensures all employee files are accurate and contain all required documents. Responsible for updating and maintaining employee personnel files.
· Assist employees with HR questions and forms whenever possible.
· Responsible for sending out all memos/correspondence from HR department. Posts information on bulletin boards and distributes information to outlying offices.
· Assist Clubhouse Manager and Human Resources director with International recruitment. Maintains accurate database. Acts as liaison with International employees.
· Assists with missed punches (timeclock) and process daily reports as needed.
· Enters new hires and terminated employees in the payroll system.
· Maintains employee timeclock database and post with any changes.
· Maintains employee emergency phone list for department directors. Distributes with any updates.
· Maintains I-9 files and process appropriately.
· Sends out department letters (early departure letters for Internationals, TBNT, Adverse Action letters, etc.)
· Sends out Performance Evaluations (mail merge database, merge documents, tracks document through the process).
· Assists with verification requests.
· Answer phone calls and distribute messages accordingly.
· Send/receive faxes, make photo copies, etc. for HR department.
· Completes all filing in a timely manner.
· Assists with HR department special projects.
· Assists with interviews as needed.
· Maintains database for off-site storage facility (destructed records etc)
· Assist owners/members with copies, mail, directions, faxes, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent communication and customer service skills required. Prior Human Resources experience preferred.
· Advanced computer skills required in Microsoft Word and Excel. Powerpoint, Outlook, and Visio experience preferred.
· Must be organized, dependable, and detail oriented. Must also be genuinely friendly and eager to help members and staff alike.
· General knowledge of copy machine, fax machine, computer printer, etc. required.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Valid Driver’s License required.
· Prior Human Resources experience preferred.
· Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Must have manual dexterity for typing, printing, answering phone, etc. Must be able to lift 10 - 15 pounds.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Paychecx, Inc. - HR Generalist
Territory Location to include Martin, St. Lucie and Indian River Counties - Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Ft. Pierce, Vero Beach, Okeechobee.
Delivers HR Services HR components and makes recommendations to clients regarding benefits, compensation, employee relations, recruitment, training and development, and information systems. Manages client activities and on-site visits to create and develop strong business relationships, retain clients, ensure quality service, and build revenue. Responsible for both ASO and PEO clients.
To apply for this position, please visit:
Gehring Group - Benefits Administration Specialist
Gehring Group is only as strong as the success of our people, which is why we take great pride in not only hiring the best ones, but also creating a workplace that empowers every person who walks through the door. When you work for Gehring Group, you join a talented, inclusive community of colleagues who treat each other with respect and actually enjoy coming to work every day. It's a place where values reign supreme, happiness flourishes and everyone strives to be their best selves. Most importantly, it's a place where we believe people are our best asset. We are seeking a Benefits Administration Specialist to support our client, Martin County. You will work onsite with Martin County's HR and Benefits team to assist with coordination of all benefit plans and programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and retirement.
The Benefits Administration Specialist is a key component to establishing a strong relationship with our client and providing exemplary customer service to the employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
If you are enthusiastic about employee benefits and want to join a Best Place to Work, then look no further. In addition to a great corporate culture based on shared values, Gehring Group offers an excellent compensation/benefit package including medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD and life insurance as well as 401(k), long-term career development opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program.
Basic Qualifications and Skills:
Educations, Training and Experience:
To apply for this position, please visit:
LF Staffing - Staffing Coordinator - Sales
‘Successful Staffing Strategies for Temporary, Temp to Hire, Direct Hire and Executive Search’
Great opportunity for a motivated, proactive and outgoing individual. This is an exciting entry level position. The role requires a professional and personable individual who is focused on business development, sales, recruiting, and marketing. The ideal candidate will also have a strong work ethic, high energy, and have advanced customer service skills.
This individual will perform both conventional and creative sourcing activities from initial sourcing to phone interviews and qualification. A wide degree of creativity, out-of-the-box sourcing strategies and personal organization is required, along with proficient social media skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
This an hourly paid position - $14-$17 to start depending upon experience – plus commission/bonus opportunities. Health Benefits.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org